*COVID-19 UPDATE 3/26/2020:
Center of Hope is still in operation to serve our community while closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and adjusting our services as needed for the overall protection of everyone involved. Please see below for a list of updates effective March 27 – April 9, 2020.
WAYS TO DONATE:
1) Monetarily through website or mail (P.O. Box 190, Weatherford, Tx 76086)
2) FOOD to 1318 Clear Lake Rd, in the designated marked area at the back of the building (Monday through Thursday from 8am-3pm).
*The Hope Chest is closed for donations and shopping. Please know we expect to open up, in full capacity, as soon as permitted, if you would like to hold your donations until that time. For donation guidelines, view here.
WAYS TO RECEIVE ASSISTANCE:
Center of Hope staff will be working remotely from March 27th-April 9th. Basic Assistance will be met on a case by case basis. For assistance and questions, please contact 817-594-0266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCES FOR MEALS TO GO OR GROCERIES:
- North Side Baptist Church – Call 817-599-8612 to be put on schedule for pickup or delivery on Tuesday and Thursday.
- Saint Stephen Catholic Church – Call 817-596-9585 between 10am–2pm on Monday and Tuesday to sign up. Pickup will be on Thursday from 5-6:30pm.
- South Main Church of Christ (Neighbors Helping Neighbors) – Call 817-594-3030 for groceries only at 210 S. Main on Monday and Thursday from 9am-12pm, Wednesday evening from 6-6:30pm and Saturday from 9-11am.
- Manna – Call 817-599-6569 for appointment for groceries at 133 East Spring Monday-Friday from 11am-1pm.
- Weatherford ISD Drive-thru – Monday and Wednesday from 11am–2pm at Curtis Elementary (501 Russell) and Ikard Elementary (100 Ikard Lane).
- Aledo McCall Elementary – Monday-Friday from 10am-12pm at 400 Scenic Trail in Willow Park.