WAYS TO RECEIVE ASSISTANCE (WEATHERFORD LOCATION):
Center of Hope services, classes and staff are available Monday – Thursday from 10am – 2pm. Basic assistance will be met on a case-by-case basis. On your initial visit, you can expect to complete an intake form and meet with a participant advisor before receiving services. The dining room and kitchen are open for meals Monday – Thursday during our service hours.
All participants will need to enter the building through our front door and provide the following information:
- Have a completed Intake Form
- Provide proof of residency
- Have a photo ID
Center of Hope will be following these guidelines:
- Masks are optional
- Any participant requesting groceries must be present
For questions about basic assistance and groceries, please contact 817-594-0266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
RESOURCES FOR GROCERIES:
Visit www.tafb.org/find-food for a full resource list within other counties in the area.
WAYS TO DONATE:
1) Monetarily through our website or mail (Parker County Center of Hope | 1318 Clear Lake Rd, Weatherford, TX 76086)
2) Food to 1318 Clear Lake Rd in the designated marked area at the back of the building near the back pantry door (Monday – Thursday from 8am – 4pm). Please email email@example.com for special arrangements. View a list of food items most needed here.
THE HOPE CHEST:
The Hope Chest is open for shopping and donations Monday – Friday from 10am – 4pm. Masks are optional. Visit The Hope Chest website for store details. For a list of donation guidelines, click here. Please also check our Facebook and Instagram pages for ongoing updates and new items fresh on the floor. Thank you for your continued support.