Parker County Center of Hope is still in operation to serve our community while closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and adjusting our services as needed for the overall protection of everyone involved.
WAYS TO RECEIVE ASSISTANCE:
Center of Hope staff is available on-site Monday-Thursday from 10am-2pm. Basic assistance will be met on a case by case basis.
Parker County Center of Hope will no longer be issuing groceries curbside but by pick-up within our building on a limited number of people at a time.
All participants will need to enter the building through our front door and provide the following information:
- Have a completed Intake Form
- Provide proof of residency
- Have a photo ID
Center of Hope will be following these guidelines:
- Masks will be mandatory
- Any participant requesting groceries must be present
For questions about basic assistance and groceries, please contact 817-594-0266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
RESOURCES FOR GROCERIES:
Visit www.tafb.org/find-food for a full resource list within other counties in the area.
WAYS TO DONATE:
1) Monetarily through our website or mail (Parker County Center of Hope | 1318 Clear Lake Rd, Weatherford, TX 76086)
2) Food to 1318 Clear Lake Rd in the designated marked area at the back of the building near the back pantry door (Monday-Thursday from 8am-4pm). Please email email@example.com for special arrangements. View a list of food items most needed here.
THE HOPE CHEST:
The Hope Chest is open for shopping and donations Monday-Friday from 10am-4pm. Social distancing will still be in place, and the shopping area will be open to 50% occupancy at a time. Masks are mandatory. For a list of donation guidelines, please click here. Thank you for your continued support.