*COVID-19 UPDATE EFFECTIVE 10/5/2020:
Parker County Center of Hope is still in operation to serve our community while closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and adjusting our services as needed for the overall protection of everyone involved. Please see below for a list of updates effective October 5, 2020.
WAYS TO RECEIVE ASSISTANCE:
Center of Hope staff is available on-site Monday-Thursday from 10am-2pm. Basic assistance will be met on a case by case basis.
As of Monday, October 5, 2020, Parker County Center of Hope will no longer be issuing groceries curbside but by pick-up within our building on a limited number of people at a time.
All participants will need to enter the building through our front door and provide the following information:
- Have a completed Intake Form
- Provide proof of residency
- Have a photo ID
Center of Hope will be following these guidelines:
- Masks will be mandatory
- Any participant requesting groceries must be present
- Only 1 (one) family member should enter the building
- All groceries will continue to be pre-packaged
- Groceries will continue to be available weekly
For questions about basic assistance and groceries, please contact 817-594-0266 or email@example.com.
RESOURCES FOR GROCERIES:
- South Main Church of Christ (Neighbors Helping Neighbors) – Call 817-594-3030 for groceries only at 210 S. Main on Monday and Thursday from 9am-12pm, Wednesday evening from 6-6:30pm and Saturday from 9-11am.
- Manna – Call 817-599-6569 for appointment for groceries at 133 East Spring Monday-Friday from 11am-1pm.
WAYS TO DONATE:
1) Monetarily through our website or mail (Center of Hope | 1318 Clear Lake Rd, Weatherford, TX 76086)
2) FOOD to 1318 Clear Lake Rd in the designated marked area at the back of the building near the back pantry door (Monday-Thursday from 8am-4pm). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for special arrangements. View a list of food items most needed here.
THE HOPE CHEST:
The Hope Chest is open for shopping and donations Monday-Friday from 10am-4pm. Social distancing will still be in place, and the shopping area will be open to 50% occupancy at a time. Masks are mandatory. For a list of donation guidelines, please click here. Thank you for your continued support.