*COVID-19 UPDATE EFFECTIVE 6/1/2020:
Center of Hope is still in operation to serve our community while closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and adjusting our services as needed for the overall protection of everyone involved. Please see below for a list of updates effective June 1st, 2020.
WAYS TO RECEIVE ASSISTANCE:
Staff is now available on-site to distribute food (one household/week) through our drive-thru pantry Monday-Thursday from 10am-2pm. Basic Assistance will be met on a case by case basis. For Basic Assistance and questions, please contact 817-594-0266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
RESOURCES FOR GROCERIES:
- South Main Church of Christ (Neighbors Helping Neighbors) – Call 817-594-3030 for groceries only at 210 S. Main on Monday and Thursday from 9am-12pm, Wednesday evening from 6-6:30pm and Saturday from 9-11am.
- Manna – Call 817-599-6569 for appointment for groceries at 133 East Spring Monday-Friday from 11am-1pm.
RESOURCES FOR MEALS:
- North Side Baptist Church – Call 817-599-8612 to be put on schedule for meals to pick up or delivery Tuesday and Thursday.
- Weatherford ISD Drive-thru – Monday and Wednesday from 11am–2pm at Curtis Elementary (501 Russell) and Ikard Elementary (100 Ikard Lane).
- Aledo McCall Elementary – Monday-Friday from 10am-12pm at 400 Scenic Trail in Willow Park.
WAYS TO DONATE:
1) Monetarily through website or mail (Center of Hope | P.O. Box 190, Weatherford, Tx 76086)
2) FOOD to 1318 Clear Lake Rd, in the designated marked area at the back of the building (Monday – Thursday from 8am-3pm). Please email email@example.com for special arrangements. View a list of food items most needed here.
THE HOPE CHEST:
The Hope Chest is now open for shopping and donations Monday – Friday from 10am – 4pm. Social distancing will still be in place, and the shopping area will be open to 50% occupancy at a time. Masks are optional. For a list of donation guidelines, please click here. Thank you for your continued support.