Our Mission: In Christ-like service, equipping and empowering people to live a successful, joy-filled life.
We offer help for those living in Parker County and Aledo ISD area. These cities include: Aledo, Annetta, Annetta North, Annetta South, Azle, Briar, Cool, Cresson, Fort Worth (Aledo ISD), Horseshoe Bend, Hudson Oaks, Millsap, Mineral Wells, Reno, Sanctuary, Springtown, Weatherford, Western Lake and Willow Park.
Participants are seen on a walk-in basis Monday – Thursday from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM. On your initial visit, you can expect to complete an intake form and meet with a participant advisor before receiving services.
FOR DETAILS OF OUR CHRISTMAS FOOD BASKETS CELEBRATION ON DECEMBER 18TH AND 19TH, CLICK HERE.
*COVID-19 UPDATE EFFECTIVE 10/5/2020:
Parker County Center of Hope is still in operation to serve our community while closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and adjusting our services as needed for the overall protection of everyone involved. Please see below for a list of updates effective October 5, 2020.
WAYS TO RECEIVE ASSISTANCE:
Center of Hope staff is available on-site Monday – Thursday from 10am – 2pm. Basic assistance will be met on a case by case basis.
As of Monday, October 5, 2020, Parker County Center of Hope will no longer be issuing groceries curbside but by pick-up within our building on a limited number of people at a time.
All participants will need to enter the building through our front door and provide the following information:
- Have a completed Intake Form
- Provide proof of residency
- Have a photo ID
Center of Hope will be following these guidelines:
- Masks will be mandatory
- Any participant requesting groceries must be present
- Only 1 (one) family member should enter the building
- All groceries will continue to be pre-packaged
- Groceries will continue to be available weekly
For questions about basic assistance and groceries, please contact 817-594-0266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
RESOURCES FOR GROCERIES:
- South Main Church of Christ (Neighbors Helping Neighbors) – Call 817-594-3030 for groceries only at 210 S. Main on Monday and Thursday from 9am-12pm, Wednesday evening from 6-6:30pm and Saturday from 9-11am.
- Manna – Call 817-599-6569 for appointment for groceries at 133 East Spring Monday-Friday from 11am-1pm.
Parker County Center of Hope
1318 Clear Lake Road
Weatherford, TX 76086
10:00AM – 2:00 PM
Items to bring with you on your visit:
- A current utility bill for proof of residency
- Identification to verify your date of birth
- Utility Assistance
- Dental Assistance
- Medical Assistance
- Resource Referrals
- Jobs for Life ™
- Job Training Programs
- Computer Training
- Adult Education/GED Tutoring
- Money Management Classes
- Basic English Classes
- Camp Hope Summer Program
- All Stars Study Club