Our Mission: In Christ-like service, equipping and empowering people to live a successful, joy-filled life.
We offer help for those living in Parker County and Aledo ISD area. These cities include: Aledo, Annetta, Annetta North, Annetta South, Azle, Briar, Cool, Cresson, Fort Worth (Aledo ISD), Horseshoe Bend, Hudson Oaks, Millsap, Mineral Wells, Reno, Sanctuary, Springtown, Weatherford, Western Lake and Willow Park.
Participants are seen on a walk-in basis Monday – Thursday from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM. On your initial visit, you can expect to complete an intake form and meet with a client advisor before receiving services.
Only complete the form below if you have been requested to do so by a Center of Hope employee. Thank you!
*COVID-19 UPDATE EFFECTIVE 6/1/2020:
Center of Hope is still in operation to serve our community while closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and adjusting our services as needed for the overall protection of everyone involved. Please see below for a list of updates effective June 1st, 2020.
WAYS TO RECEIVE ASSISTANCE:
Center of Hope staff is available on-site to distribute food (one household/week) through our drive-thru pantry Monday – Thursday from 10am – 2pm. Basic Assistance will be met on a case by case basis. For Basic Assistance and questions, please contact 817-594-0266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
RESOURCES FOR GROCERIES:
- South Main Church of Christ (Neighbors Helping Neighbors) – Call 817-594-3030 for groceries only at 210 S. Main on Monday and Thursday from 9am-12pm, Wednesday evening from 6-6:30pm and Saturday from 9-11am.
- Manna – Call 817-599-6569 for appointment for groceries at 133 East Spring Monday-Friday from 11am-1pm.
RESOURCES FOR MEALS:
- North Side Baptist Church – Call 817-599-8612 to be put on schedule for meals to pick up or delivery Tuesday and Thursday.
- Weatherford ISD Drive-thru – Monday and Wednesday from 11am–2pm at Curtis Elementary (501 Russell) and Ikard Elementary (100 Ikard Lane).
- Aledo McCall Elementary – Monday-Friday from 10am-12pm at 400 Scenic Trail in Willow Park.
Center of Hope
1318 Clear Lake Road
Weatherford, TX 76086
10:00PM – 2:00 PM
Items to bring with you on your visit:
- A current utility bill for proof of residency
- Identification to verify your date of birth
- Hot Meals
- Utility Assistance
- Dental Assistance
- Medical Assistance
- Resource Referrals
- Jobs for Life ™
- Job Training Programs
- Leadership Development
- Computer Training
- Adult Education/GED Tutoring
- Money Management Classes
- Basic English Classes
- Camp Hope Summer Program
- All Stars Study Club