Collaborating with Parker County Churches and Businesses
It takes everyone working together in a community to bring about a stronger future. Businesses, agencies, churches and individuals strategically engaged in the community can make a big difference in the lives of our neighbors!
We invite you to come and make a lasting change to your community. Working together makes us stronger, creates opportunities and inspires hope.
For more information on how you can partner with Center of Hope as a church, business or dentist, please contact Misty Gober at 817-594-0266 ext. 334 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Churches of Hope Businesses of Hope Dentists of Hope
WAYS TO BECOME A PARTNER:
Every organization needs a foundation to be successful. For us, our backing is the local Body of Christ.
Today, over 60 Parker County churches commit to support Center of Hope. It is beautiful to see so many different denominations come together to help their community.
Steps to Becoming a Church of Hope
- Prayerfully consider and select Center of Hope as a local mission outreach effort through church leadership and congregational partnership
- Appoint a church member as the coordinator who serves as the liaison between your church family and Center of Hope
- Serve in regular rotation in the kitchen and dining room
- Share the vision of Center of Hope annually with your congregation through a brief presentation of updated ministry success and program offerings
Benefits of Becoming a Church of Hope
- Positively engage your congregation in active service through the Center of Hope’s local ministry utilizing their spiritual gifts, serving in the kitchen and other volunteer opportunities
- Readily fulfill the service need of your church through a developed system of benevolent care at Center of Hope, saving your staff time and resources
- Regularly recognize your church at Center of Hope locations and media – newsletter, website, etc. to encourage people looking for a church home to visit you
- Periodically unite with over 60 other area churches to function as the Body of Christ in Parker County
Center of Hope relies heavily on community involvement. Many Parker County schools, businesses, associations and other groups have taken action to end poverty in our community.
Steps to Becoming a Business of Hope
- Regular financial commitment with an annual gift or in-kind donations of relative goods or services
- Shared community involvement through Center of Hope events and programs such as: Education & Career Development, Family Empowerment, serving in the kitchen and/or pantry, food drives, etc
Benefits of Becoming a Business of Hope
- Positively engage your employees in active service through the Center of Hope’s local ministry
- Strengthen community cohesiveness
- Recognition of your business in newsletter publications
- Link to your business through our electronic communication
- Recognition of your business through signage in Center of Hope’s dining room viewed by area church and civic volunteers
Our Dentists of Hope partners are making a difference through our Kingdom Smiles program. Kingdom Smiles provides affordable, urgent dental services as well as restorative care to low-income individuals who experience serious dental pain and infection or other health-related issues due to dental conditions.
Steps to Becoming a Dentist of Hope
- Provide dental services at a discounted fee to a minimum of 4-6 Center of Hope participants, selected through our Kingdom Smiles Coordinator.
- Appoint a staff person to serve as the liaison between your business and Center of Hope.
Benefits of Becoming a Dentist of Hope
- Your name and website link listed in Center of Hope newsletters reaching approx. 500 addresses and 3,000 emails
- Your logo, business information and link to your website listed on our Dentist of Hope page on the Center of Hope website
- Social media post acknowledging your partnership as a Dentist of Hope
- Your business name viewed by over 10,000 individuals in our dining room. New signage coming soon!