Over the past 20 years, Center of Hope has built a community of churches, businesses and individuals who all share a common desire to bring HOPE to families in Parker County. Below are some examples of how people live out 1 Corinthians 12:12 – “For just as the body is one and yet has many parts, and all the parts of the body, though they are many, are one body, so also is Christ.”
- The Bevis Family began volunteering at Center of Hope when their children were young. As owners of Bevis Family Pest Services, they have provided pest control service to Center of Hope for the past 15 years!
- Will Hartung, owner of WAAG Landscaping, creates a welcoming environment for all who come to Center of Hope. Will explains, “I am a busy guy and am not able to do a lot, but I give when I can because I believe in what Center of Hope does.”
- Campco Business Systems has serviced our copiers for over a decade. Mike Campoli gives because he loves being part of the work God is doing here. “I could never touch all the people Center of Hope does and I love being part of helping so many lives. I believe in the verse, ‘To whom much is given, much is required’ (Luke 12:48). God blesses us and we bless others.”
- Tony Guess, owner of Bulldog Shredders, has been serving Center of Hope for many years. Their behind-the-scenes service is vital to protect confidential information.
- Scotty Gilbrealth with Scotty’s Fire & Equipment has given for over a decade to make sure our equipment is in working order. Scotty gives to help Center of Hope help others.
- Mike’s Westside Rental has gone above and beyond time and time again. At our Christmas event, they provided much needed tents and equipment. When asked why he gives, Bert Thompson said,
“Center of Hope helps people that I can’t help directly. If there is anything I can do to help or make it easier for you, I’m all in!”
These examples are just a few of the many businesses who bless Center of Hope. Together, as the Body of Christ, each one gives as they are able. Whether you give food, items, services, time or financial donations, you are an important part of helping your neighbors in need.