Parker County Center of Hope is accepting applications for a Childcare Associate.
To apply for this position, first read the job description and qualifications below. Then, submit your resume (PDF or Word format) to email@example.com.
Job Title: Childcare Associate
Reports to: Director of Operations
Hours: 25 hours per week, Monday – Thursday, 9:30 am – 3:45 pm
Starting pay: $10.00 hr.
Job Summary: The Childcare Associate will provide care and developmentally appropriate activities for children of participants while they are attending a class, tutoring, or with an advisor/life coach.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide quality care and developmentally appropriate activities for children of participants
- Maintain the childcare notebook and ensure that a childcare form is completed for each child in care
- Maintain the childcare area by keeping it clean and disinfecting toys and surfaces
- Maintain the children’s area in the foyer by keeping it neat and stocked with books.
- Input data on ETO, as required by the Director of Operations
- Attend Center of Hope staff and Operations’ team meetings.
- Participate in individual and group training activities as requested and appropriate through Center of Hope.
- High school diploma or HSE
- S. citizenship or permanent residency
- Strong communication skills
- Interest in Community Service
- Experience working with children
- Ability to direct people as they work on projects together to accomplish meaningful goals
- Actively involved in a church