Parker County Center of Hope is accepting applications for a Marketing Coordinator.
To apply for this position, first read the job description and qualifications below. Then, submit your resume (PDF or Word format) to email@example.com AND complete the Pre-Assessment Skills Form at the bottom of this page. (NOTE: You MUST complete BOTH steps before being considered for this position.)
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Reports To: Director of Development
Job Category: Entry Level
Job Hours: Mon-Fri, 30 hours per week
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
- This position will assist in the creation and implementation of various communication initiatives to enhance awareness of Parker County Center of Hope’s mission and programs. This will include digital, social, and traditional marketing communications, as well as material development.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and produce print and online communication materials. Examples include (but are not limited to): newsletters, brochures, posters, program flyers, event invitations, print/digital advertisements, trade show graphics, and fundraising materials.
- Write content for internal and external sources (print publications, web, social media, etc.)
- Ensure all content and materials reflect a consistent message that adheres to PCCOH guidelines.
- Maintain multiple company websites and social media accounts
- Develop and maintain a photo library; photo editing; photograph events and relevant activities
- Create monthly and annual reports on marketing activity, social media, and website analysis
- Perform mailing duties for newsletters and fundraising materials
- Coordinate print jobs; create and send invoices
- Coordinate volunteers to help with large projects
- Assist with donor relations activities as needed
- Occasionally participate in evening and weekend fundraising/community events
- Other duties to be assigned as needed
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Experience with social media
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work on several projects and tasks simultaneously on a daily basis
- Comfortable working standard business hours in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Exhibits a strong commitment to Christ and actively involved in a church
Preferred Qualifications (would be great if you also had):
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro)
- Experience in WordPress
- Experience with photography and photo editing
- 60 college hours
Interested applicants must complete BOTH of the steps below:
- E-mail a Word or PDF-version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the Pre-Assessment Skills Form below and press the SUBMIT button.
PRE-ASSESSMENT SKILLS FORM (All fields are required.) :
PLEASE NOTE: We can only respond to those whose qualifications meet the position requirements.